Place of Work
Activated / Updated
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Made in Hokkaido
Hirafu, Niseko United, Hokkaido, Japan
Current Resume, Covering Letter and Photo
2016.05.06 / 2016.05.06
The position is for a new and rapidly expanding hospitality company.
The role will focus on spearheading a large scale staff recruitment drive for several restaurants operated by Made in Hokkaido but will also encompass the usual duties of a HR manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Facilitate the recruitment of staff for several restaurants under Made in Hokkaido’s management
· Handle payroll
· Time and attendance
· Performance appraisal
· Benefits administration
· HR management information system
· Recruiting/Learning management
· Performance record
· Employee self-service
· Absence management
· Grievance handling
· High level English and Japanese language fluency
· Conversational level Italian or Spanish an advantage
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· A high level of computer literacy
· Advanced skills in Word and Excel.
Contracts, Salary and Benefits
· The initial offer is for a one-year contract, further extensions to the agreement are negotiable.
· Existing experience will influence the remuneration package, we also offer generous performance based bonuses.
· Qualifications: A university degree or equivalent level in a Management Education system is mandatory for this position.
· Work Experience: candidates with at least 5 years working experience in a similar position or related field will be given priority, however less experienced people with the necessary skill set are encouraged to apply.
· A valid Japanese or international driver’s license.
The successful candidate will need to be able to cope with varied, fast paced activities and coordinate multiple tasks while ensuring consistency, dependability and timeliness.
We need our team members to meet deadlines while maintaining high standards in all aspects of their work and to always strive to go above and beyond what is required.